Specialist neurologists

Our doctors are not only specialists but highly trained neurologists who consult on a wide spectrum of neurological diseases. Call 1800 321 987 for advice and appointments. Lines are open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (Eastern Standard Time).

What does a neurologist do?

A neurologist deals with disorders of the central nervous system (brain, spinal cord) and peripheral nervous system (spinal roots, nerves, muscles). The areas are diverse and the most frequent issues for consultation include but are not limited to:

  • Headache and migraine
  • Sweating disorders
  • Nerve conduction tests
  • Injectable therapy for muscle relaxation and pain management
  • Peripheral neuropathy and muscle disorders
  • Stroke
  • Epilepsy
  • Parkinsons disease and other movement disorders
  • Multiple sclerosis and central neuroinflammation
  • Disorders of memory and other higher function
  • Disorders of walking and balance


What does a neurologist with special qualifications in injection therapy (of muscle relaxant) have to do?

Neurologists licenced to inject usually have a long training period. These include: undergraduate/postgraduate medical degree (usually 5-6 years), general residency (2+ years), basic physician training (3 years) and neurology training (3 years). On top of this, there has to be a period of specific training in the use of injectable therapy, with certification required by Department of Human Services.

If you think that you may have a condition including any of the above that we can help you with, you will need to seek the advice of your general practitioner (GP), as all consultations to our doctors will require a valid referral. These consultations are generally partially rebatable on Medicare.

Please complete the online enquiry form for more information on locations



Our clinics:



Find out more:

What is hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)?

How bad is my sweating on the hyperhidrosis severity scale?

Why use Sweat Doctors?

How is hyperhidrosis treated?

How do I get in contact?

How can my GP refer me?

Where are the sweat clinics throughout Australia?

Who will be treating me?


How to book an appointment:

Call 1800 321 987

    Contact Us